Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hist. & Crit. Day 3

Today was only marginally better than past classes. I think my other classmates are just as tired of listening to the professor talk for 3 hours, and so they were trying to chime in and talk about other stuff. Which made class a little better, though if you asked me what I learned today or talked about... I can't tell you a thing.

Though the professor is very nice. He said he would like to have our class up to his cabin for a cookout one weekend towards the end of July.

Next class we will finally move away from theory and discuss Alice in Wonderland. Hopefully, class will get more interesting on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love discussing books and writing with people, so thank you for taking the time to comment!

If you leave a link to your blog, I will always try to comment back :)