Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love-a-Thon Update


The Book Blogger Love-a-Thon is is an online event that spends one whole day celebrating book blogging, book bloggers and book blogs all over the world. This event is hosted by Alexa at Alexa Loves Books and Katelyn at Tales of Books and Bands.

Update
I plan to spend some time commenting and spreading love to other blogs today... But my birthday is February 24... so I have plans with family and friends this weekend.

I wanted to participate in the Love-a-Thon, and will be spreading some love, it just might be a bit belated love.  Hopefully I'll be online later tonight!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY A LITTLE EARLY!! WOOHOO! I hope you have a fantastic day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to make sure to wish you a happy birthday!! I hope you have a fun time with your family and friends this weekend :) Also, here's hoping you get a few birthday books ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love discussing books and writing with people, so thank you for taking the time to comment!

If you leave a link to your blog, I will always try to comment back :)